Clinical SAS Programmer
Responsible for building programs to create SAS datasets from the clinical database, external data sources, and other sources while following the clinical study’s protocol or statistical plans.
Responsibilities include –
- Review CRF’s to ensure consistency with protocol and adequacy to collect the data to meet the objectives defined in the statistical section of the protocol.
- Review CRF annotations and database data specifications
- Creates derived-analysis datasets. Executes analyses specified in the protocol or the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) under the guidance of the project statistician.
- Works closely with the Biostatistics and Data Management member on various clinical projects.
- Interface with data management and clinical to identify and program edit checks per the Data Validation Plan/Data Management Plan and study management reports using SAS.
- Write SAS programs to generate tables, listings, and figures and analysis datasets.
- Perform statistical QC of final reports.
- Performs all SAS programming required for clinical trial analysis and reporting, and various other programming tasks
- Demonstrates strong SAS programming skills, participates in protocol team and some project team interactions. Builds successful relationships and seamless interfaces at the protocol/project team level. Provides timely and effective communication to the programming and statistics leads.